Where chunky_milk has been


Click it! It's an interactive map. Articles are linked by location.

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Fun in the San Juan's

It's cold here!

Also, the internet sucks here, so only a few photos got uploaded. I spent a few days climbing in the Ouray Ice Park. The ice is thin this year due to the heavy snowfall, which inhibits good ice devolopment. At the ice park, a group of Texas Cavers saw my bumper sticker and invited me to ski with them at Silverton Mountain. Silverton is a step up from anywhere I've ever skied; It only serves double black runs. Tommorrow will be more skiing at Teluride, and the following days will be backountry ice climbing in the Ouray area.

Photos:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/33754295@N03/3164473811/

1 comment:

  1. Boo hoo, the internet's slow up here in Frozen Mountain Heaven! I'm cold! Boo hoo! Well today I RAN OUT OF WINE. You try dealing with that sometime eh, chief?

    ReplyDelete